Normous Newark Autojumble
A great day out for any car or motorcycle enthusiast, the ‘Normous Newark Autojumble offers a vast array of parts, restoration services and related products for a variety of vehicles on ten separate Sundays throughout the year.
Each ‘Normous Newark Autojumble sees Newark Showground filled with hundreds of inside and outside trade plots, as well as a classic car and bike display area. On site catering units are available as well as an inside cafeteria.
Run by a friendly and experienced team of event staff from Mortons Media, each ‘Normous Newark Autojumble attracts a large number of visitors from across the UK in search of the great finds and bargains on offer.
If you’re after a certain part, piece or tool for a motoring project, then the ‘Normous Newark Autojumble is where you’ll find it.
Easy access from Newark, Lincoln and Nottingham, just off the A1/A46/A47 junction, certainly the best regular Autojumble in the UK for Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Leicestershire and beyond.
- The Showground, Drove Lane, Winthorpe, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2NY
- Admission prices – Early bird (before 8am) £10 – Standard admission (After 10am) £7 – under 12s free
- Free parking
- Free trade newspapers available at visitor gate
- Free entry for friendly dogs on leads
- Opening times – Early bird gate opens at 8am – General admission from 10am
The longest-running series of one-day-only general autojumbles in the UK. Parts for classic bikes to classic cars, classic trucks to workshop essentials – there isn’t an automotive item we can name that hasn’t been sold at a ‘Normous Newark autojumble. All kinds of man cave stuff – plus much more!